Chasing for "Little House on the Prairie"


Do you like classic/old movie? Do you know Little House on the Prairie?

Since the first time I found "Little House on the Prairie" on TVRI I try to watch it regularly. It is usually aired at 7.00 pm on Saturday and Sunday.

When Ramadhan comes, I couldn't find it. I don't know whether it was not aired in Ramadhan or it was aired on another schedule. But, after Eid, I found that it is aired on Monday to Friday at 7.00 pm. How happy I am to know it! I expected to watch it on Saturday and Sunday but I could watch it almost the whole week. And then, for a week I watched it, I couldn't find it anymore. I thought "What's wrong with the schedule?! Why it is always change?" I tried to browse to find when is the exact schedule and it was written on Saturday - Sunday at 7.00 pm.



Last night, I was waiting in front of TV since 6.00 pm to watch it. And when it was exactly 7.00 pm and I was really exiting to watch it again after missing it for a week, the TV showed another program. It was Discovery Channel that shows animals and nature.

That's enough! I went to TVRI's twitter and tweeted how can they always change the schedule? It was really disappointing. I hope they are consistent with the schedule so I wouldn't be as chasing "Little House on the Prairie"

And, oh, the lastest information I got was the series aired every Monday to Friday on 9.00 AM. And you know what? that is the time that I am working so I can't watch it. ggrrrrrrr....

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.